Hey You!

Yes you!

Do you want to try something new and exciting?

Have you ever thought of playing an instrument at basketball and hockey games with crazy and awesome people to find your true potential at Dartmouth?

Oh? Well does it sound fun?

Then you should join the Dartmouth College Pep Band!

All levels of playing are welcome - there are no auditions!!
All skills are welcome!!!

We are having our first rehearsal thisWednesday in Hartman* at 4-5:30pm!

If you don't have an instrument and would like to borrow one come by around 3-3:30pm to check one out!

*Don’t know where Hartman is? In the Hop, go down the stairs past Spaulding, and then turn around and go down some more stairs, and then turn right and go down some more stairs. Walk straight ahead and it’s on the right. It’s on the level below the jewelry studio and woodshop.

If you have any questions, just blitz us back!

Hope to see you there!

-DCMB