Are you interested in working with children?

Do you want to earn up to $11/hr tutoring at under-resourced elementary schools?

Are you work study eligible*?

If so, please consider working for America Reads!

America Reads sends tutors to local elementary schools to help students improve their reading skills. It is a fantastic way to give back to the Upper Valley community and connect with younger students.

Come visit our booth at the Community Connections Fair (Thursday 5-7 pm, Collis Common Ground) to learn more!

The application can be found here: https://orgsync.com/135014/forms/234968

Blitz [log in to unmask]<http://dartmouth.edu/> if you have any questions or want more information!

*America Reads is a federal initiative; as such, we can only offer positions to students whose financial aid awards indicate specifically that they are work study eligible.