After a long six weeks, we’re excited to welcome you back to Hillel!
Despite the snow and the cold, this term you’ll surely do well
We want you to come to a Hannukah party at the Roth Center tomorrow night
And enjoy playing dreidel and eating latkes to your heart’s delight!
We really want to see you there as we begin 2017
Not only here, but at Shabbat, Netflix and Chillel, and everything in between!

AKA

WHO: YOU
WHAT: Hannukah Party with games, snacks, an open bar and more!
WHEN: 8:00-10:00pm with menorah lighting at 8
WHERE: Roth Center for Jewish Life
WHY: Why not?

SEE YOU THERE!

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.

Our Executive Board:
Ariel Klein, Julia Feinstein, Talia Lorch, Alli Wishner, Michael Bodek

Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Open meetings at 6 pm, with dinner and conversation*
Wednesday: Jews and Java--free coffee from 3:30-5 pm at the Dartmouth Bookstore
Thursday:  Jew Croo for '20s at 6 pm*
Friday: Torah Study with Rabbi Boraz at 5pm, Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)