World Outlook, Dartmouth's Undergraduate Journal of International Affairs, is searching for student submissions for our upcoming issue. We invite all Dartmouth students to submit recent, A-grade papers relating to any aspect of international affairs.

Papers should include references consistent with the Chicago Manuel of Style of guidelines, though they need not at time of submission. World Outlook prefers papers between 1,500-8,000 words (12-30 pages) in length, but will consider submissions of different lengths if they are of exceptional quality.

Submissions should be sent to [log in to unmask] by February 1, 2017.