Hi all!

The Dartmouth Action Collective is organizing a Healing and Justice Workshop on Monday, November 14th,  from 4-6pm at the United Church of Christ. The church is located at 40 College St., across from Steele and next to Sudikoff.

The Healing and Justice Workshop aims to help students leave for winter break feeling reassured and empowered to take care of themselves. Another goal is to build solidarity and relationships between student activists and community members as we work for positive change in Dartmouth and the Upper Valley.

The evening consists of three workshops:

  *   Calling in and Calling Out -  Learn how to stay critical, accountable, and lean into discomfort as we unite to fight bigotry and oppression. Led by Prof. Annelise Orleck.
  *   Meditation and Holistic Justice - Learn how to face failure and build healing into organizing as a disciplined tactic. Led by Tucker Center's Leah Torrey.
  *   Going Home and Taking Care - A community discussion on dealing with politically challenging home environments. Led by Nancy Vogele.

Dinner from Jewel of India will be served!

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you!

[cid:0c6c2644-54ec-4dbd-8f27-4cc2b52e877a]