Are you interested in teaching and mentoring?

How about public policy and empowering youth through education?

INTERESTED, but missed our first info session?

The Sununu Project and Nathan Smith Society have now partnered with the LEDYARD CHARTER SCHOOL for a new service program in which Dartmouth students have the opportunity to teach a GED course to students who would otherwise not be able to graduate high school

This is a great new service opportunity for anyone interested in EDUCATION and SOCIAL JUSTICE, and who wants to MAKE A DIFFERENCE and BE A MENTOR to youth.

Just BLITZ BACK  to [log in to unmask]

and let us know, and we'll add you to the email list.

This program will begin in 17W, so join us now!

-Victoria Chi for the Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee