In honor of #IAmAnImmigrant Day this week, CoFIRED will be holding a photo campaign to commemorate students on campus who are immigrants or come from families of immigrants. Feel free to stop by our table by Collis Commonground  tomorrow, Thursday from 12:00-2:00pm, for a quick snapshot honoring your family history and native roots. Pictures will be featured on our Facebook page. We look forward to seeing you there!

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook| Twitter | Website