Want to meet Geisel Students and potential mentors?

What is medical school really like?

Here's your chance!

The Nathan Smith Society is having an exciting event with nearly 40 Geisel Year 1 and 2 students this term! These medical students are participants in the Nathan Smith Society "Take a Geisel Student to Lunch" Program, and this is a fantastic opportunity to meet them!

The dinner will be held at Collis Commonground on Thursday, November 3rd starting at 6 pm! Please RSVP by Monday, October 31 to https://goo.gl/forms/9LljzG8DTJwbCitD3.

We will have food for omnivores, vegetarians and those with gluten or other allergies, but please alert us to any other special needs.

Feel free to email me with any questions ([log in to unmask])!

-Edel Auh'18 for the Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee