Hi All,

Below is some information about an event we will be hosting with Blueprint Talent Group toda . Please RSVP as well if you're interested so we could gauge the number of people to expect and make food arrangements accordingly.

Blueprint Talent Group

Monday, October 24th
6-7 PM in Kemeny Hall 006 Herringer

Blueprint is a boutique consulting firm led by the authors of Recruit Or Die, which has been called “the college recruiter’s bible.” Based in Chicago, Blueprint’s clients include leading organizations in finance, tech, venture capital, and academia across the U.S. and abroad.

Presentation will include...
- overview of Blueprint’s consulting work in research, strategy, and recruiting
- tips on acing Blueprint’s research case interview
- how to stand out as a great candidate to top tier companies

Dinner served -- to help us order enough food, RSVP at
https://goo.gl/forms/FUj5hgos6Ca5kR5v2

Best,

DMBA Exec Board

Ashli Cook '18, President