As you may know, the Geisel School of Medicine Physicians for Human Rights Chapter and the Nathan Smith Society are co-hosting  this year’s National PHR Student Conference from Friday, November 4th, to Saturday, November 5th. This important conference will be attended by a mix of undergraduates and medical school students from around the country. The Nathan Smith Society is organizing hosting for our visitors from throughout the Northeast and  looking for anyone who is willing to host an attendee on either November 4th or 5th. If you are willing to host, please fill out the following survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeP0RM7oOxAsdhp0ByZR7Ry2KhNCtnMWgfw1Tcc-nym_DE76Q/viewform

The conference is FREE for all Dartmouth students, and will be an incredible opportunity to meet and network with medical students, explore a current issue, and learn about the intersection of health care and human rights.   Come to all or part of the program;  reception Friday evening;  breakfast and lunch provided Saturday.

Best,

The 2016 Dartmouth PHR Planning Committee

PS:  Also if you haven't already registered for the conference, please do so now, so that we have an accurate head count for food.  Registration, program and other details are at:  http://phrstudents.wixsite.com/phrsab/conference-411