**TIME SENSITIVE**
**just a two room double left!!**
front room: 140 sq ft; back room: 100 sq ft

Apply alone, or with a friend! (We, and all our rooms, are gender-inclusive). Blitz Amarna@dartmouth.edu by Wednesday to confirm your spot or ask followup questions!

Looking for somewhere to live this winter?
Tired of living in dorms and looking to try something with a bit more community?
Just want to live somewhere that feels like home?

Consider living at AMARNA!

We are a student society dedicated to inclusivity, solidarity, and community living.
Members and boarders alike share our cozy den with a TV, and our full kitchen with communal cooking supplies. Living here really feels like being at home; people are always hanging out and studying in our TWO living rooms, or chatting around the kitchen table!

All our rooms are gender inclusiveresidents are encouraged to choose the gender of their roommate or apply with a friend! Whether you're looking for late-night intellectual conversation, community, or a place to just relax and have fun, we're the place to be!

Plus! We're really close to the GYM and the East Wheelock Snack Bar, so you can get your GYM on while you get your SNACK on!!!

We have a few spots still available for the winter,
so grab your friends and blitz back to find out more or to schedule a tour of the house!

AMARNA
23 East Wheelock Street
Not a house, a home.