We are excited to announce that registration for the second of our two EMT courses this year is now open!
Registration is open to anyone, including students, faculty, staff, and community members.
[Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 8.42.56 PM]
Winter-Spring EMT Course:

The basic information about the second course is as follows and is also available on our website at http://sites.dartmouth.edu/dems/community-training/.

Much more detailed information is included at www.gb-acad.com<http://www.gb-acad.com/>

Course #2: Winter-Spring EMT course
Taught by: Great Brook Academy
Location: Dartmouth College campus
Dates: Online and in-person classes. First in-person class on 1/17/17 and last in-person class on 4/22/17. In-person classes are most Saturdays from 9am-5pm. Click on the schedule below for more detailed information.
Schedule: EMT-Student-Schedule<http://sites.dartmouth.edu/dems/community-training/emt-student-schedule/>
Certifications upon successful completion of course and exams: EMT from National Registry of EMTs and CPR for the Healthcare Provider.
Cost: Max of $1,700 (deposit of $250). No food or housing included in cost of course. Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> regarding cancellation fees.
Registration: Direct link to registration form: http://www.home.gb-acad.com/?page_id=105  There are limited spots in the course.

If you know you want to and can take the course, we highly encourage you to register ASAP to make sure you get a spot.

Most questions about this course should be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If the questions are related to D-EMS or Dartmouth, you can contact Julie Lee ([log in to unmask]).

Best,

Dartmouth EMS