Hello '18s, '19s, and '20s!

Welcome to week 6! Here are this week's opportunities from DMBA:

Morgan Stanley

Please note this opportunity is exclusively for the Class of 2020 - freshman, this is your chance to get a head start in your careers!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D22318.1812ACB0]

[cid:image002.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

[cid:image003.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

Application Deadline

January 8th

[cid:image004.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

GPA Minimum

3.0

[cid:image004.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]
To apply, please Click Here<https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/1/opp/3357-2017-Freshman-Enhancement-Program/en-GB>

[cid:image003.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

[cid:image003.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

Freshmen Enhancement Program

The Freshmen Enhancement Program at Morgan Stanley was established to provide internships for Black, Hispanic, Native American, and LGBT students. Participating divisions include Fixed Income Sales and Trading, Global Capital Markets, Institutional Equity Sales and Trading, Investment Banking, and Quantitative Finance. We encourage students of all majors and disciplines to apply.

Selected candidates will receive a 10-week paid summer internship at offices in New York City. Throughout the summer, Summer Analysts will have various opportunities to network with each other and learn from business professionals across various divisions at the Firm.

Requirements:

You are a current freshman undergraduate student (class of 2020). You have an interest in financial services, excellent work ethic and strong verbal/written communication skills. You are analytical, quantitative, results driven, a leader and team player with a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task.

For questions, contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:image002.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

      Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce

      (M/F/Disability/Vet). © 2016 Morgan Stanley

[cid:image006.png@01D22318.1812ACB0]

Credit Suisse

[Should use generated image nr 0]

[Should use generated image nr 2]

Asia Pacific INSPIRE Program in Boston, Chicago and

New York

Boston: Friday, November 18 from 11:00am – 5:00pm, Boston University

Chicago: Saturday, November 19 from 9:00am – 3:00pm, Downtown Chicago

New York: Sunday, November 20 from 9:00am – 3:00pm, Credit Suisse offices

Come to one of our Asia Pacific INSPIRE Programs in the US and meet representatives from our Hong Kong and Singapore offices. Find out more about our Summer Internship opportunities in Global Markets and Investment Banking and Capital Markets in Asia Pacific, and learn why you should start your career with Credit Suisse in this exciting and growing region.

At these unique events you can expect to get involved in interactive sessions such as an Investment Banking case study and Equities workshop. You will have the chance to learn more about the industry and the various roles that exist through networking with our senior managers and recent graduates. Our recruiters will also share information on the internship program and how to excel in the recruiting process.

Apply here<https://credit-suisse.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/brand-10/xf-f49542300778/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/11006/en-GB> by October 30, 2016. Please choose the city that works best for your location, all events are identical. These events are open to Undergraduate and Master’s students graduating between December 2017 and June 2018. We encourage students of all majors to apply. Successful applicants will be notified in the week of November 7 via email.

2017 Summer Internship Application Deadline: November 15, 2016. To learn about our programs and apply online, please visit credit-suisse.com/careers<http://www.credit-suisse.com/careers> Applications for IBCM will be reviewed on an on-going basis and you are encouraged to apply early. Some interviews may be conducted on the days surrounding the above events.

We will also be hosting virtual events in the upcoming weeks. Sign up<http://www.credit-suisse.com/recruitingevents> to hear from a wide range of speakers and learn more about Credit Suisse. You can attend the sessions remotely through your PC/Laptop. Meeting details will be emailed to the registered participants closer to the event.

Enquiries: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Citi

Citi and WIB present an Investment Banking Panel and Networking Session on Thursday, October 20th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm in Rocky 003. Please see the attached flyer for more information!

Best,

DMBA Exec Board

Ashli Cook '18, President

Abdul Agboola '19, Vice President