Join us in welcoming our special guest, Cecilia Menjivar, an academic scholar

who has done extensive research on immigrant families in the U.S. and violence towards women in Latin America. Cecilia will be discussing the legal and emotional implications for mixed-status families over dinner at LALACS, from 6:00-8:00pm. We look forward to seeing you there!

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook| Twitter | Website