At precisely 3:45 PM on Monday, 10/03/2016, we sent out a campus-wide blitz announcing the beginning of our termly Hinman Box Project.

We got 705 responses!

"WOOHOO!!! So much love! Wait... does this mean we're gonna have cramped hands from writing out 700 messages all by ourselves???" -- RAK leaders

"FEAR NOT, RAK leaders!!! We're gonna help you hand-write every single message and eat lots of candy while we're at it!!!" -- '20s

Awesome, you're all RAKstars! We're gonna continue working on the Hinman Box Project TONIGHT!

TL;DR

Hinman Box Project!

Wednesday (10/19) 7pm

Collis 218

See you there!

Smiles,

RAK ¢¾

*hey ur cute, wanna eat candy together sometym?