Campus Overheards:

"Every member of Dog Day can untie a cherry stem with their tongue and reattach it to the cherry. Swear to god, I've seen it." - '18 Girl, KAF

"Dog Day regularly runs sub four minute miles. I don't know why they keep refusing our invitations; we even made them a flag."- The International Olympic Committee, Luasanne, Switzerland

"Dog Day once made a kid laugh so hard his head exploded. It was like he tried to mix Pop Rocks and Pepsi"- Billy the Playground Liar, Jungle Gym

Want to see if the rumors are true? Then come see...

THE DOG DAY PLAYERS

11:15PM

SIG EP

Featuring the musical stylings of the SUBTLETIES

See you there,

El Woof

#Formal16FIsComing

#LooseLipsSinkShips