Are you an undergraduate or graduate student at Dartmouth College?

Yes?

Congratulations, you are eligible to contribute to research that will impact Dartmouth's sexual violence policies!

From now until the 16F term, we are looking for both 1) interview participants and 2) survey participants.

Anybody can participate in the 5-minute survey on Sexual Violence Reporting and Mental Health!

For interviews, we are asking for students who have either reported or thought about reporting an incident of sexual violence.

This is part of an ongoing effort to make knowledgeable and effective recommendations to the President's Office in order to enact positive reforms to Dartmouth College's sexual violence policies and procedures. By contributing to SPCSA-sponsored research, you can make your voice heard!

If you want to be involved, have any questions or want to know more about this research, please contact Mae Hardebeck at [log in to unmask] or text her at 781-492-7334.