You: someone who likes to perform, or has always wanted to try out life on the stage
Wired: a one-day acting commitment next Saturday, OCT 15.

If you like to have fun, act, and play

We invite you to join us
for THE one day theatrical experience that is
WIRED!

What is Wired?
A 24 hour playwriting adventure where writers, directors, and YOU ACTORS come together to perform brand new shows that were written less than 24 hours before the performance.

What is the time commitment for actors?
ONE DAY. Saturday October 15. Even less than one day~
9:30am: FREE Breakfast starts (optional) in the GREEN ROOM in Shakespeare Alley (Hop)
10:00am: CASTING begins (mandatory) in the Green room
The day: broken up by play, plays and actors will rehearse at various times during the day. If you have a time conflict, that's okay! We can work around other commitments between 11am-6pm.
*lunch and snacks provided*
6:00pm: call time for actors (mandatory)
8:00pm: THE SHOW!!
Our show is free and open to all to attend! Invite your friends 😊

Please blitz [log in to unmask] if you are interested in acting and/or would like to learn more!