Free Jewel of India!

Rocky VoxMasters

Wednesday 6pm

Class of 1930 Room (in Rockefeller)

VoxMasters is a great place to practice public speaking in a fun, friendly, low-pressure environment. Our third session will focus on:

TECHNICAL SPEECHES!

Whether you are in class, in an interview, or just out and about, a brilliant argument/concept is meaningless if you are unable to articulate it. This week at VoxMasters, we will be explaining how to convey “technical” speeches effectively, in spite of their complexity. Come over for some fun practice that is sure to be invaluable throughout your academic and professional career.