You are cordially invited to Amarna's termly Wine & Cheese event!
Need an excuse to dress up nice and sip on some fancy wine like the elegant human being you know you are?

Then stop by Wine & Cheese, our fanciest event of the term!
This Friday, 10/07, 9pm-12am

[cid:259d9209-2fab-45e6-8d88-946adca48437]

All class years welcome!
As always, non-alcoholic options (and mounds of cheese) will be available.

Semi-formal attire encouraged but not required.

*

Not sure where to find us?
We're located at 23 East Wheelock St. (Walk past East Wheelock, straight across the intersection; we're the gray-blue house two houses down from the lights.)

*

Amarna is a gender-inclusive non-Greek organization dedicated to creating an affirming, welcoming space for students of all backgrounds and identities. We have an open membership policy--anyone can join and/or live in the house, as long as they sign our code of conduct agreeing to treat their community inside and outside Amarna with respect.