Dartmouth Bikes will be having another pop-up bike shop (PUBS) below the Fahey patio Sunday, Oct 2 (Tomorrow!!) from 4-6pm! It is $5 (plus the cost of parts) for a repair, so stop by! Cash and DA$H accepted.

Just a reminder that we are students providing a service, so please be patient and understanding with us, since we are doing our best to try and meet the bike needs of campus in our free time. We also ask that you stay around your bike during PUBS so that we can service everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible!

*Note* Dartmouth Bikes PUBS provide students/faculty with service on their bikes, and are intended to help with ‘quick fixes.’

PUBS is NOT the place to bring your bike if it requires major maintenance. Mechanics will assess bikes on arrival, and may decide some repairs are beyond the scope of PUBS.

However, we will be happy to help you schedule an appointment if this is the case.

If you are unsure whether or not your bike can be serviced during PUBS, or have questions about the services we offer, please consult a Dartmouth Bike Mechanic, or contact us at [log in to unmask]

Dartmouth Bikes

Check out our website!
www.dartmouthbikes.com