Have a friend you want to send a punny message to?

A crush you want to send a pickup line to?

A peer in your class you want to send a kind note to?

Well, you're in luck, cause it's time for our termly...

HINMAN BOX PROJECT!!

"OMG WOOHOO!!!!! Wait...what is the Hinman Box Project???" --'20s

Basically we combine our two loves, kindness and candy, into one big campus-wide project whereby we deliver your sweet sweet messages to your friends (or UGA, or that cutie in your econ class, or your freshman roommate) along with some sweet sweet candy.

"OMG WOOHOO!!!!! I'm gonna send kindness and candy to allll my friends!!!"--'20s

Awesome, you're a RAKSTAR!! Head on over HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwdo9GDLa6x3jL8E0wfDMSOng1tmOWGqmInH1q7uzpTN7ywA/viewform> to sign up a friend to receive some sweetness in their Hinman box!

And please come join us TODAY Wednesday 7-8pm in Collis 218 to work on the Hinman Box Project and spread kindness to our wonderful campus!

Smiles,

RAK [♥]

[https://celiac.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/general-candy-list.jpg]