Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

As cold and calculating an opponent this cat may seem, Chess Club can equip you with the skills needed to overcome such an adversary.
We are meeting this Thursday at 7:30 in One Wheelock (Ground Floor Collis). Come get lessons, play with your friends, and sip on some hot cocoa. If you haven't already, fill out our survey as we finalize our meeting times going forward: https://goo.gl/forms/VQaku5BhjpKVryFt2

Come for the chess, stay for the memes.