If you are interested in joining the Boxing Club or attending practices, our schedule is:

Monday/Wednesday/Thursday from 5:30 to 7:00 pm in West Gym past the courts.

If you would like to be added to our blitz list and stay up to date with the Boxing Club, send us a message as this is our last campus wide blitz for the majority of the term.

For those interested in becoming a club member, we will begin taking cash, DA$H, or check for dues.

Come Come learn how to box, sweat out some aggression, learn from international fighters and former national boxing champions.