Greetings, folks!

A couple of bullet points for today's Edge-centric activities:

At 12:30, we will be hosting our Wednesday Eucharistic service at the Edgerton House Jonathan Daniels Memorial Chapel (on the left as you walk in the front entrance).  Come for a mid-week moment of contemplation and spiritual renewal.

At 6, we will commence with our famed Wednesday Night Dinner, which will be of the soup-and-grilled-sandwich variety.  Dessert will include brownies and/or watermelon.

And lastly, at 5 we will be embarking on an endeavor to finish clearing out the basement of the Edge.  Any who wish to help with the process will be received with gratitude.

All are welcome (no exceptions) to the three events above.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Pax,

Michael "The Walrus" Giordano