SCROLL THROUGH FOR A WEEK OF EVENTS!!
TODAY

THIS WEEK

SUNDAY

*We are Latina-based, NOT Latina-exclusive and promote a very diverse Sisterhood*
*These events are geared towards ALL Classes, '20s welcome!*

MONDAY

The first Latina-based sorority on Dartmouth's campus, Sigma Lambda Upsilon has served the Latinx community since 2003. We pride ourselves on uplifting traditionally marginalized groups and seek to serve as a voice and means for empowerment. Since 1987, the Hermandad (Sisterhood) has been an outlet for professional development and personal growth to its members and serving constituents.

For more information visit: