[cid:d42c6d77-86c8-4c80-8536-12e8a3e8bf54]
SHAKE OUT

at Epsilon Kappa Theta
15 Webster Avenue

First event: Friday, September 23, 5-8pm
Second event: Friday, September 30, 4-7pm

Shake Out is Theta's shorter, simpler, more relaxed, and non-binding alternative to formal recruitment.
Meet the sisters, see our house, and get to know what Theta is all about. Simply come as you are and stay for as long or as little as you like! It's that easy!
You are welcome to attend Shake Out even if you're participating in formal recruitment!

We can't wait to meet you!

For further information about Shake Out, please see the attached document, or blitz our president, Amara Ihionu ([log in to unmask]), with any questions.

*If only interested in Shake Out, you do not need to sign up for formal recruitment, but are still expected to attend the Bystander and Expectations programs.*