Interested in mental health Awareness, Education, and Advocacy?

Come to the first Active Minds Meeting of 16F!

When: Tuesday September 20th @ 8pm

Where: The CGSE (in the Choates Cluster)

Who: Open to everyone! (Looking at you ‘20’s)

Let’s BEGIN the discussion about ENDing the stigma surrounding mental health!

We will be discussing Imposter Syndrome*, Dick's House Counseling (CHD) and Mental Health Wellness on campus. Come learn about mental health advocacy, what we have planned for the term, and to discuss mental health related topics.

*Imposter Syndrome: The feeling that refers to high achieving individuals that possess the inability to internalize their accomplishments and have the persistent fear of being labeled a fraud by themselves or their peers.

Active Minds at Dartmouth is a student group on campus that focuses on mental health awareness, education and advocacy for all students at the college. Our mission is to increase conversation about mental health on campus, as well as promote awareness to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health issues. Additionally, we collaborate with other organizations to foster wellness and reduce stress, as well as make sure that all resources are available to students who want or need them. If you have any questions, ideas, or things you would like to discuss, please blitz [log in to unmask]