Dartmouth Law Journal

16F Informational Meeting

Tuesday, 7:30-8:30 pm

Carson L01

DLJ regular meeting time: Tuesday evening

Founded in 2003, the Dartmouth Law Journal has since been the premier undergraduate law review in the nation. We publish scholarly articles on a wide range of legal topics written by lawyers, law professors, judges and law students from across the nation. Although several other colleges have followed suit, our widespread student involvement has kept us at the top.

We operate with a staff of close to 50, and we are looking to recruit associate editors for the fall and future terms. The DLJ offers opportunities for rapid advancement within the organization, and if you are interested in law, we encourage you to attend our informational meeting! Applications for associate editor positions will be available for those who attend the meeting.

Can't make it tonight? No problem! Just blitz the Dartmouth Law Journal account and we'll send you an application.

Learn more about the Dartmouth Law Journal at: www.dartmouthlawjournal.org<http://www.dartmouthlawjournal.org/>

See you tonight,

DLJ Executive Board