Think you might be interested in sustainability at Dartmouth?
You're in luck! The Office of Sustainability has severals ways for 20's and upperclassmen to get involved this fall. We are incredibly excited for the coming year and can't wait to welcome you to the Dartmouth Sustainability community and get your help getting change done on campus!

Sustainability Office Internship - Offered exclusively to upperclassmen! This paid internship is a great way for students to learn design thinking, systems management and sustainable strategies at Dartmouth. Fill out an application here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSeZXk_YdKsdbKZuIX1Ym_jLjzd6FKU0FZ2sfbWs0zrXrBig/viewform?c=0&w=1>. Applications for this internship are due Friday, September 16th by 5pm!

1.     EcoReps Program - Offered exclusively to 20s! As an EcoRep, you will learn how to be a sustainability change agent on campus and implement a project at Dartmouth. EcoReps is a paid internship opportunity! No previous sustainability experience necessary! Fill out an application here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2yAgA3J7VrFaFemjI2XvmvXOFKdIg5EbArdBEJ8jODRSeQQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>. Applications are due September 17th by 5 PM!

2.

4.     SWAG - Our Mentorship Program SWAG (Students Who Are Green) is the Sustainability Office's Mentorship Program! We will pair you with an upperclassmen member of the sustainability community who will serve as a resource to sustainability and to life at Dartmouth. This program is open to 20's and upperclassmen. 20's, apply here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDhMcnbNKYKcL2_JxxuCEg6fq9kPK17E6q14eLjgtfY7BoLg/viewform>! Applications due Saturday, September 17th by 5pm! Upperclassmen, apply here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5m-msmnSCh3BcazkjVLCedxhaL73u1C2zsFTuirzqIsSl0w/viewform>! Applications are due Friday, September 16th by 5pm!

Want to get involved with sustainability but don't want an internship? Stay up to date with all things green and sustainable at Dartmouth by signing on to our Ruckus list-serv! Ruckus is the best way to stay informed about Green Groups meetings, Dartmouth Organic Farm happenings and all other sustainable events on campus. Email us at [log in to unmask] to get signed on to Ruckus!