Hello Dartmouth!

We will have our first practice on SAT, SEPT. 17th at 4pm in Manley 182 in the Alumni Gym. This practice is student-run and open to people of all skill levels. So everyone will be able to get their feet wet in cool martial arts!

Can't make it? We will also have regular PE classes EVERY TUES/THURS 4:00 - 5:15PM in the POOLVIEW ROOM at the Alumni Gym, where we will train the body and the mind through self-defense, sparring, forms, and breaking. Classes are taught by 6th degree black belt, Master Blais. If you would like to do this, then we encourage you ton sign up on Banner.

We look forward to seeing you all and doing cool kicks!