Coming Out?

National Coming Out Day is celebrated every October 11 as a part of LGBTQIA+ History Month.

The LGBTQIA+ Leadership Board is looking to explore and complicate the narratives surrounding “Coming Out” by creating a Bulletin Board display in Collis.

We want to hear your thoughts about coming out, the narratives around it, its benefits, its harm, etc. We want to know why you think (or don’t think) that a “coming out narrative” exists.

If you are interested, you may opt to participate in an anonymous photo series (no faces) that will be displayed on the bulletin board.

All responses will be kept completely confidential.

If you’re interested in participating in this project, please click the link below and fill out the form. Submissions should be in by Sunday, Oct. 2.

https://goo.gl/forms/TybPm40DvhMqPXQy2

goo.gl
Anonymously share your experiences with coming out. These will be compiled and used to create an anonymous display for National LGBTQIA+ History Month. Please keep your answers relatively brief (but write as much as you need or want to) - we will be pulling quotes to put on a bulletin board in Collis. Feel free to submit your answers in any language that you feel comfortable in.

Not on the LGBTQIA+ Student Life ListServ? Want to be?

Click here and log in with your Dartmouth email and password!

Then click subscribe!