The International Business Council (IBC) will be having an information session open to all of campus this coming Tuesday (9/20) at 5:30 pm in Haldeman 124.

IBC is a student-run organization through the Dickey Center that is dedicated to providing its members and the Dartmouth community with opportunities to learn about a wide variety of international business topics through student led research presentations, lectures, panels, and field trips. The club also provides pre-professional training and neworking opportunities for its members. We meet every Tuesday at 5 pm and membership is open to all Dartmouth students. Most importantly, though, is that we always serve free food!