Hi Everyone!

Tonight at Theology on Tap we will be discussing religion and its relationship to the scientific method!  While we frequently discuss ways to reconcile science and religion, less often do we look at how our approach to scientific truth- the scientific method- is similar or differs from our quest for religious truth.

Discussion questions may include:

- Is there a difference between what we describe as "scientific truths" and "religious truths"?

- Is the scientific method a beneficial tool in religious discussion?  Can it be applied to non-testable theories?

- How might we attempt to use the scientific method in a spiritual context?

- What are the similarities and differences between assumptions in a scientific context and faith in a religious context?

Join us for discussion of these questions and more over a round of free drinks and garlic fries at the Canoe Club tonight at 9 pm!  We can't wait to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle