Interested in a career in healthcare?
Pre-med? Pre-vet? Pre-pharm? Pre-dental?

Join the Nathan Smith Society!

Get updates about health care-related events on and off campus. We have multiple Dinners with Doctors each term and put on a series of special events.

16F will feature a Families in Medicine dinner, a dinner with Geisel Medical School students interested in mentoring undergraduates who are a part of our Take a Geisel Student to Lunch program, and a pre-dental dinner.

The Nathan Smith Society is a Dartmouth student organization that serves all students interested in the health professions. Currently, over 1200 Dartmouth undergraduates are on our mailing list, making it one of the largest student organizations at Dartmouth. Since there is no “pre-health” major at Dartmouth, NSS serves as a central organizing locus for many of extracurricular activities related to health. NSS is a component of the Health Professions Program (HPP) at Dartmouth which centralizes advising services, help with the application process and links to many other administrative organizations in the Dean of College office.

For even more information about who we are, what we do, and many databases of information that may be helpful, check out our new website!
http://www.dartmouth.edu/nathan-smith/

        REPLY if you would like to be added to our blitz list! &#X1f60a

Sincerely,

Kevin Kang '18 and Valentina Sedlacek '18 for the NSS Executive Committee