The weather is so nice, so I will offer you an advice

Come and ride with DMBC This Week !

[cid:a098cb45-3f4d-44df-ae4f-033905bc88ed]

  *   Want to experience the spine-tingling moments of joy and awe?
  *   Want to explore the gorgeous mountains, lakes and woods around Hanover?
  *   Want to connect with people who share your love of wilderness?

It's so easy! You don't even need to have a bike. We have well-maintained mountain bikes for you. Just click on the link below and...

  *

 Sign up for a trip now!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pwwS7Els1DWyBmqMwqDleveHnylRUUCYxrUyj9pWJws/edit?usp=sharing

Some tips for the trips

  *   You don't need a helmet, a bike or experience! We have them for you for free! Those options are on the doc!
  *   All trips meet in the basement of Robo. If no one is there when you show up and you are on time, they might be getting bikes out of the basement. Bring water and a snack!
  *   If you are interested in becoming a leader, email Shuoqi Chen.
  *   Come to our weekly meeting on Wednesday at 8:00PM in the basement of Robo!

** See you soon!**

Ride Hard. Eat Well. Love Life

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html