Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. -Plato

Plato thought that music matters...What do you think?

Join the Thought Project for our first Food for Thought dinner this Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 6:30 pm in Occom Commons in McLaughlin.

Prof. Ted Levin will be speaking on "Why Music Matters." Join us for some great conversation and dinner catered by Tuk Tuk.

RSVP here if you want to attend.

~Think Free or Die~

Visit dartmouththoughtproject.com for blog posts, photos, event info, and to sign up for our listserv if you want to get more involved with the community