Interested in enhancing your Dartmouth experience and helping others be happy and healthy?

Join Dartmouth on Purpose!

DOP is an organization that helps students THRIVE by promoting self-reflection + intentional action

(you probably know us from the 21 Day Challenge and our THRIVE sweatshirts!)

Come to the

Dartmouth on Purpose informational meeting

Tuesday, 9/20 @8 PM in Collis 303

 Come if you're interested in joining, have a vision for campus wellnessor just want to find out what "self-reflection," "mindfulness," and "intentional living" are all about.

We can’t wait for your fresh energy and ideas!

Feel free to blitz Dartmouth.On.Purpose@Dartmouth.edu with questions.