Love to dance?
Never danced before?
Hoping to dance in college?

 Come audition for FUSION SHEBA SUGARPLUM and UJIMA!

We'll teach you some of our original choreography at our joint auditions!

Sunday, September 18th
Alumni Gym - Oberlander Lounge (past the front desk to the left)
Registration: 10 AM
Auditions: 10:30 AM
No experience necessary.

Please come with a 30-second solo (any dance genre - we want to see your style!) OR be prepared to improv!

Bring your music on a smartphone/laptop, and bring a charger so you can check audition results after each round!

*****

For more info, blitz this account or check us out on our website<http://www.dartmouth.edu/%7Esugarplum/>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/DartmouthSugarplum/videos>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugarplum/177214432311611>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/dartsugarplum>, and Instagram<http://instagram.com/dartmouthsugarplum>.