Dartmouth's Student Center for Research, Writing, and Information Technology (RWIT) opens for fall term today (9/18)! Our hours are 2pm-10pm, Sunday and 4pm-10pm, Monday-Thursday.

What is RWIT?

RWIT provides free peer tutoring that will help you communicate your ideas more effectively. Whether you're brainstorming for a research project, writing a paper, designing a multimedia presentation, or doing any other kind of composition, RWIT can help! Find out more about RWIT at http://writing-speech.dartmouth.edu/learning/support-writing-research-and-composing-technology/rwit

How do I use RWIT?

You can make appointments online at http://rwit.dartmouth.edu/ or drop by the Center in Berry 183 (near the hallway between the Stacks and KAF). We prefer appointments, but we always welcome walk-ins!

Writing a senior thesis?

RWIT offers one-on-one thesis tutoring on a limited basis. If you are interested in thesis tutoring, send an email to RWIT's Director ([log in to unmask]) that includes:

1) A brief description of your project

2) How your project will benefit from a thesis tutor

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please contact us at [log in to unmask] and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

-The RWIT Staff