The Student Mindfulness Group is an organization where Dartmouth students from diverse religious (or non-religious), spiritual, and cultural backgrounds can learn different techniques for cultivating mindfulness.

Join the Student Mindfulness group this Sunday (9/17) at 7:30 PM in the basement of North Fairbanks (the building with a green door on the side of Tucker) for our first meditation session of the term. We will do a 15 minute guided meditation - so beginners and advanced meditators alike are welcome! Afterwards we will have a discussion about how the Student Mindfulness Group can best serve you this term. If you are interested in being a part of the group but can't make it Sunday, just contact us.