How to Join a Study Group

Online Registration for study groups for 16F has begun!  Groups meet weekly to go over course materials and questions.

Study Groups are an excellent way to review material and study for exams!

 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:

·        Go to studygroups.dartmouth.edu<http://studygroups.dartmouth.edu/>

 Login with your DND information, select the course for which you’d like to register, and click REGISTER.

·        Payment to participate in a Study Group can be made in the Academic Skills Center, with the Academic Study Groups Intern. The Academic Skills Center is located at 224 Baker. We accept DA$H, Cash or Check (payable to Dartmouth College).

·        Study Groups cost is $30/term. Students receiving financial aid from Dartmouth pay only $10/term and athlete's costs are covered.

·        Attendance at every group meeting is NOT a requirement.

If a study group you are interested in is FULL, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with title “Full Study Group.” In the body, please outline course number, study group leader, and time. We will try our best to accommodate!

If you have any questions, email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!