Are you a string, wind, brass or percussion player who's not sure they want to be in a group that rehearses several times a week? Well you're in luck, because Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra (DCO) is a completely student-run, audition-free group that rehearses just once a week.

If that sounds good to you, then join us for our first rehearsal, which will be THIS SUNDAY, 9/18 from 1 to 3pm in Hartman rehearsal room (the basement of the HOP).

Finally, if you want to join us but will need to rent an instrument or a music locker, just reply to this blitz and we'll let you know who to get in touch with.

See you Sunday!!!😊🎻🎼🎶