It’s not too late to join the DARTMOUTH COLLEGE FENCING CLUB
Come to practice today at 3:30 in Manley!!

TODAY: Monday, September 19 @ 3:30 PM
Manley 87/88 in Alumni Gym

The Dartmouth College Fencing Club (DCFC) is a completely student run, competitive co-ed club team that competes in the New England Intercollegiate Fencing Conference and the Northeastern Fencing Conference with both club and varsity teams. We are looking for new members of any experience level ready to join a tight-knit community of committed athletes and friends. Our practices are held five days a week, Monday through Friday, and we travel to competitions once in the fall, four times in the winter, and once in the spring.

Visit our Facebook pageInstagramwebsite, or email us at [log in to unmask] with any questions or to get on our blitz list!