Hey --

We would love to see you at our first meeting of the term tomorrow (in Collis 212 at 5 pm)!
We are Dartmouth's chapter of the Quest Scholars Network, and we are dedicated to addressing class disparities on and beyond Dartmouth's campus (see the blurb at the bottom of this email for more details).
We host weekly meetings and regular dinner discussions throughout each term that bring students/faculty of various class backgrounds together, and we also run the Dartmouth Class Confessions<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthClassConfessions/?fref=ts> campaign to raise awareness of how class affects one's experience of this campus, and to reassure low-income students at Dartmouth that they are not alone.
If any of this interests you, feel free to stop by tomorrow and learn more about us [😊]

Best,
-DQSE*

*Dartmouth Quest for Socioeconomic Engagement (DQSE) is a student support and issue group focused on socioeconomic identity, class, and classism. We are the Dartmouth Chapter of the Quest Scholars Network which is founded to help close the socioeconomic gap in higher education by giving students support. DQSE meets weekly to bring together students interested in class issues. This group is open to all students.