Hey 20’s: Think you might be interested in sustainability at Dartmouth?

The Office of Sustainability has lot’s of awesome ways to get involved this fall:

EcoReps Program – Offered exclusively to 20s! As an EcoRep, you will learn how to be a sustainability change agent on campus and implement a project at Dartmouth. EcoReps is a paid internship opportunity! No previous sustainability experience necessary! Check out a more detailed description attached - applications are due Saturday, September 17th by 5 PM! Use this ONLINE APPLICATION to apply! Missed the deadline because you saw this too late? Send us an email and we’ll see what we can do!

SWAG – Our Upperclassmen Mentorship Program SWAG (Students Who Are Green) is the Sustainability Office’s Mentorship Program! We will pair you with an upperclassmen member of the sustainability community who will serve as a resource to sustainability and to life at Dartmouth! We’ll also host 3 fun social events during fall term - a dinner, apple-picking, and you choose - for you to meet other pairs! Sign up HERE!

Green Groups Brunches – Every Sunday at 11am starting THIS Sunday 9/18 at the Sustainable Living Center Join Green Groups and sustainability community members for brunch and sustainability conversation. Each week, leaders from a different green group will cook a delicious meal. Come talk, hang out, meet upperclassmen involved in sustainability in a huge variety of ways on campus and just chill. We can’t wait to meet you!