Calling all interested female athletes!

We are holding an info session for anyone who wants to learn more at 7pm *tonight* Tuesday 9/13 in Floren Varsity House, room 332A. Find out more about the sport, our program, and how you can walk on and contribute to a Division I varsity team as we defend our 2015 Ivy League championship. Please bring questions and bring friends!

Reply to Head Coach Katie Dowty at [log in to unmask][log in to unmask]" target="_blank"> if you can't make it but are interested, and let us know how we can help you come out to play!

Katie Dowty

Head Coach, Women's Rugby

Dartmouth College Athletics

603.646.6970