Do you like helping others?

Are you the kind of person who steps up in an emergency?

Then you should apply to be in Dartmouth EMS!

[cid:06393b12-3dce-48ed-b471-ffc3924a1edb]

Dartmouth EMS is a state-licensed, basic life support, emergency medical service. Our EMTs respond to any type of medical emergency on campus (though you do not have to be an EMT to join).

 We strive to provide the best care possible, and as students we are dedicated to helping our peers.

In addition to being on call for campus emergencies, Dartmouth EMS provides standby coverage for any type of on-campus or off-campus event, manages the College's AEDs, and provides CPR and First Aid Classes to the community.

If you are interested in applying to be in Dartmouth EMS, come to one of our mandatory information sessions

Tuesday, Sept. 13th 6-7pm and Saturday, Sept. 17th 6-7pm in Steele 006.

[cid:f8ee26c5-b510-4ba7-8b5c-37e65e084e44]