Are you free at 9 pm next Tuesday, September 20th?

Do you LOVE LOU'S PIE?

Are you interested in Global Health and want to learn more?

Well...each term DCGH picks a new topic to focus on (in the past we have done neglected topical diseases, the prevalence of drugs, and the Zika virus, just to name a few)!

Then we bring in experts in the field to talk and discuss the issues over free lunches. We also do movie screeningseducation, and advocacy events around the topic along with a final, culminating project to wrap up the term.

So come to the FIRST Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health's meeting NEXT TUESDAY AT 9 PM in HALDEMAN 124! We look forward to seeing you!!!