The Dartmouth Club Tennis Team (DCT) is looking for new members! The team has 2 components - the A team and the B team.

For more information, please attend the Club A & B Tennis Information Session MONDAY, Sept. 12 from 3:20 - 4:00 in Carson L01.

Please feel free to stop by our booth at the student involvement fair on Sunday, Sept. 11 from 3 - 5 and to check out our website: http://dartmouthclubtennis.webs.com

Tryouts Information:
- Tryouts are open to all Dartmouth students.
- Guy's tryouts are scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 14 from 5:00 - 7:00 at the clay tennis courts outside Alumni Gym.
- Girl's tryouts are scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 15 from 5:00 - 7:00 at the clay tennis courts outside Alumni Gym.
-Callbacks will be held later in the week.

Here's a little more information about the 2 teams:

"A" Team:
  • A competitive, co-ed and very close-knit team of 10-14 players
  • Travels and competes in various regional and national tournaments throughout the year (1-2 tournaments a term), with our season culminating in a National Tournament in Orlando, Florida in the Spring!
  • Typically practices 3-4 times per week
"B" Team:
  • A slightly larger co-ed team competing once per term
  • Practices twice a week
  • Offers PE Credit for members that attend practices
Please contact any of our captains with questions, comments, or concerns. We're here to help. We look forward to seeing all of you soon. Get your rackets ready!

Thanks!
William Burger '17 (Club A)  ([log in to unmask])
Angelina DiPaolo '17 (Club A) ([log in to unmask])
Sebastian Herrera '17 (Club A) ([log in to unmask])
Evan Schlick '17 (Club A) ([log in to unmask])
Isabella Florissi '18 (Club B) ([log in to unmask])